This joyful, playful and inspiring Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training is a 25-hour Yoga Alliance registered certification course that teaches you how to share Yoga with 2-7 yr. olds. The Next Generation Yoga Teacher Training for 2-7 yr. olds is open to anyone who has a love for young children and passion for Yoga. No pre-requisites required.
- 25 hours of fun, inspiration, connection & learning
- Comprehensive manual, resource materials & certificate of completion
- Countless benefits of Kids Yoga & how to bring it to the mainstream
- Abundance of themes, postures, games, partner poses, breathing exercises & relaxation techniques
- Creative ideas for incorporating art, music, books, props & storytelling
- How to plan, sequence & lead fun, safe & educational Yoga classes
- Understanding of child development & anatomy
- Proven behavior management techniques
- Observation classes led by a master teacher
- Tips & tools for confidence & success
- Opportunity to become a licensed Next Generation Yoga® Teacher
Investment: $595 + $85 reg/supplies fee
$100 off if you register by 9/20
$100 off if you are a graduate of a past NGY TT
50% off if you are a current full-time school employee or full-time student (not to be combined with other discounts) – email us proof of employment or student id
Payment plans available – just ask!
(Plus $85 non-refundable registration/supplies fee)
Register at https://nextgenerationyoga.com
Zingara Yoga Immersion
What is an Immersion?
Zingara Yoga's Immersion is a 60-hour program designed to take you deeper into your yoga practice by delving into the gross and subtle anatomy of the asana postures, the energetics of breath and body, and the history and philosophy of Yoga.
Who can participate?
Anyone who loves yoga and has been practicing regulary for the last six months! We suggest you continue your preparation by attending at least one to two classes a week until the start of the program.
The Immersion the first module and pre-requisite of Zingara Yoga's Teacher Training program, however, there is no obligation to continue on to Teacher Training when you are done.
What will be covered in the Immersion?
Our sessions will have a combination of group asana practice, lecture, and discussion. Specifically, we will be exploring the following:
- Asana: Refinement of level 1-2 postures in the five spinal movements (forward bends, backbends, lateral bends, twists and axial extension) as well as the five foundations (standing, kneeling, seated, prone and supine). Prop use, modifications and variations will be covered for each asana.
- Anatomy: Basic structual and muscular anatomy as well as basic physiology.
- Pranayama (breathing): Basic breathing techniques and how they effect our body and mind.
- Yoga Philosophy: Introduction to the Yoga Sutra's of Patanjali and his 8 Limbs of Yoga.
- Yoga History: Introduction to where yoga came from, how it evolved over time and who practiced it.
What will I get out of this Immersion?
Students will receive a deeper understanding of their own unique structure and their body's relationship to the yoga postures, a broader knowledge of the history and philosophy of yoga, and connect with like-minded people!
Can I still do the Immersion now and decide on Zingara Teacher Training later?
Of course! There is no obligation to go further. However, bear in mind that if you do decide to continue on to receive your 200hr Teacher Training certificate, you will not be eligible for the "Take the Plunge" discount or the Scholarship.
What is the "Take the Plunge" discount?
For students who know they want to become 200-hour certified Yoga Teachers, they can register for all three modules (Immersion, Module 2 and Module 3) and receive a $300 discount off the total cost of the tuition.
For more information, please visit http://www.zingarayoga.com/